1 cup medjool dates (pitted)
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/3 cup organic cacao powder
1/3 cup organic coconut oil (melted)
1/2 cup cashews
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1 pinch of Himalayan salt
1 Tbsp chia gel (made by mixing 2 tspn chia seeds with 2 Tbsp water to form gel)
1 Place all ingredients into a food processor and secure lid.
2. Mix on low and pulse 5 times for 3 seconds each time.
3. Mix on high just before 1 minute.
4. Blend until you have a dough consistency (roughly for 1 minute).
5. Roll the balls separately onto shredded coconut and place on grease proof paper on tray.
6. Put bliss balls into the freezer for 1 hour.
7. Will last in fridge for 1 week or store in glass, air tight container in freezer for 2 months.